Saturday, April 21, 2012

ScrapHappy Saturday - Still Neutral

Happy ScrapHappy Saturday!  Though I am camping this weekend, I hope to be able to sew again on Sunday.  I did use a neutral background to try out a miniature circle of geese.  This would be awesome as a collection of monochromatic blocks.  If only I hadn't already started so many projects this year I would be adding this to my list.  Instead I made it midget size and will add it to my growing collection of 4.5 inch blocks.  Sampler quilts are a great way to avoid too many ongoing projects. 

10 comments:

Lynne said...

That block looks great!

No Mr Linky this week?

Ellen said...

Your block is soooo cute! You could always add it to your 'bucket list'!

Angie said...

Wow - a 4.5" circle of geese block! That is mind-boggling, but looks amazing!

Cathy Tomm said...

I did not have any post to add to you linky page this weekend. I have not done any thing to show you since last week. I have been at a quilt art class Saturday and Sunday with Pamela Allen. Good class but we are only making more scrapes. Have a good weekend.

Quilter Kathy said...

I love this block! And in mini size...my favorite!

make.share.give said...

Worried about you yesterday! You're always up and at 'em before I am. Glad you had a fun camping trip. 14 more days of school here...

Celine said...

Miniature circle of geese, that's gorgeous, well done. I am doing monochromatic circle of geese thanks to your challenge and this month's one is 3/4 done. I hope to have it finished by next Saturday linky party. Enjoy your camping.
Celine

Kate said...

Very pretty block.

Elly D said...

I hope you had a great time camping :) Your flying geese block looks wonderful and I agree they would look good in a quilt.

Unknown said...

I have had a quick look through your blog, and there are some wonderful creations, thanks for showing them