Saturday, September 8, 2012

Orange you Glad its the Weekend

What do you do when you run out of orange scraps in the middle of the orange month?  Simple, start with some yardage and make orange blocks so that the extras can turn into scraps.  I got a few orange fat quarters to add to the Hawaii Sunset collection.  I'll cut some 2 inch strips for four patches and see what I can come up with for Scraphappy projects.  Ahhhhh Saturday........
Use the Linky below to share your own scrappy progress.


9 comments:

Kate said...

Very pretty oranges. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that occassionally has to resort to "nonscrap" sources to make her blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

Sheila said...

Lovely orange goodness there. I totally understand. You can't have scraps if you don't have some fabric to begin with .... you have to go shopping : )

Deb A said...

Hehehe..... Didn't you tell me something about buying yardage defeating the purpose? Very tricky of you to start a new project so you can get orange scraps. Happy sewing today.

Angie said...

If the fabric piece is less than a fat quarter, it's scrap-size, right? :)

Terri said...

Love how all the orage offerings are different! Hugs

Cyn said...

What a fun color... so fun you went out and bought more! lol
Does this mean we will have another Orange month b4 the end of the year?! *w*

Char said...

I love what everyone's doing with orange. I haven't touched mine yet.

Quilter Kathy said...

What beautiful orange blocks this week!

Lynne said...

Of course! LOL