Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Two More Dishcloths

I still haven't felt up to doing much quilting.  I did make two more dishcloths though, because I can do it while sitting like a sloth on the couch.  The lighter one on the bottom is a waffle weave pattern that I found at homespun living.  It feels very light compared to the one on top which I crocheted using a seed stitch following a tutorial on youtube.  I'm headed out tonight with a girlfriend for drinks and dinner.  Kurt took the kids with him to volleyball so I am footloose and fancy free.  

8 comments:

Amy said...

I understand about the feeling of just sitting on the couch and enjoying some crochet :)

Enjoy your evening!!!!! Drinks and dinner with a girlfriend sounds AMAZING!

sunny said...

It's okay to sit sloth-like on the couch. give yourself some time to grieve and to heal. It doesn't happen overnight, but it will get easier. A girl's night out might be just what the doctor ordered! Hope it was fun.

Betty Lou said...

May be this is just what you need, a night out to forget all that has gone on the past month. Have a good time.

Sheila said...

What cute dishcloths!
An evening out with a girlfriend is a good idea.

Margaret said...

Comfort crochet (or in my case, it would be comfort knitting). Stay with it! All will come out in the stitches. Hugs!

Kate said...

Hope you had a good girls night out.

Deb A said...

A girls night out sounds perfect. Hope you had a good evening with friends.

Ellen said...

Sharing time with friends, especially with girlfriends, can be very healing. I hope you had a carefree evening.