Saturday, April 4, 2015

Rainbow Scrap Challenge - Passionately Purple

I am loving the purple month!  So many pretty shades to enjoy.  I've got these mini postage stamp blocks ready to serve as the centers for another batch of postage stamp stars.  The flying goose star points will be first on my list today.  What purple plans are in the works in your sewing space today?  Use misterlinky to share with us all.  Don't forget to enter the giveaway of purple hand dyed fabric from Vicki Welsh.  I'll draw tonight at the end of ScrapHappy Saturday.

14 comments:

Angie said...

That is a lovely pile of purple postage stamps to peruse!

Jennifer said...

we're all getting lots and lots done with our beautiful scraps- thanks for the direction!

Julie in GA said...

I'm loving your postage stamp blocks. They will make beautiful stars!

Dasha said...

Those purples in your postage stamps are so lush. Love them!

Julierose said...

Very nice postage stamp blocks--you have a lot of purples in there! Hugs, Julierose

Quiltdivajulie said...

Anything purple is good to me! Your postage stamps are gorgeous. Sorry to all for not getting around to visit last week - I'll try to do better this week.

Cathy said...

I think I know what to do with my PS blocks from last year now...Stars!

Lisa J. said...

The mini postage stamps look spectacular in all those different purples.

Quilting Stories said...

Wonderful purples! Thank you for the party!

Raewyn said...

Wow, so many glorious purples!! I'm not sure what I will find when I get to hunting through mine!!

Magpie Sue said...

I've got my first purple blocks posted. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else has created so far!

Mystic Quilter said...

Lovely purples in your postage stamp blocks, what a lovely scrappy quilt you're going to have at the end of the year.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Love your purples - pretty hues/shades and fabrics!

Marsha Cooper said...

I will pull out any purple 2 1/4 cut squares I have so I can get started on my 4 patches with them tonight!