Saturday, March 19, 2016

ScrapHappy Saturday - Playing with Purple

Today is the first day of spring break and the only thing on the books is a lacrosse game.  A home lacrosse game!  No long car trips required!  I am so much looking forward to having some time to relax.  April is going to be a really busy month at school so this will be one last chance to pause before the final sprint begins.  I pulled some purple fabrics for my Missouri Puzzle block.  Nothing seems quite right yet, but I will keep digging.
Misterlinky is below, be sure to share your own purple blocks so far



10 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Those 2 on the right look good together. Good luck digging deeper into the PURPLE! (And I didn't miss that tiny touch of YELLOW over on the left.) Looking forward to seeing what you find for your blocks!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

These are very pretty fabrics! : )

Delighted Hands said...

Great fabrics....turn 'em into blocks and have a nice Spring break!

Angie said...

Hope you have a wonderful Spring Break!

Magpie Sue said...

It's hard for me to conceive that the school year has progressed so far already! Enjoy your day with few commitments. :- )

Nell's Quilts said...

Actually I like all those fabrics. Enjoy spring break. Our Ontario schools are just returning from March Break.

Mystic Quilter said...

Wonderful dark purple in there. Have a lovely Easter break, plenty of relaxation and quilting perhaps?

gayle said...

I love digging through my purples!
You've got some lovely ones to play with. Have fun and enjoy your break!

Katie Z. said...

Huzzah for no long car trips! We just survived an eight hour ride home from our spring break adventures.

quiltingbydawn said...

Plenty of purple in my scrap baskets! Pretty fabrics!