Friday, January 6, 2017

New Button Try Again

Getting harder this year due to new HTTPS settings.  I will figure this out.  I promise.

I used to use Grab My Button.  But it doesn't seem to like the new security settings on blogger. Instead I found a new site.  The Grab Button Builder.  It seems to be working.  I would love it if someone would try to copy the html code into a new gadget on their own blog and let me know if it works.  
We are all hanging out in North Carolina watching the weather as we wait for people to show up from out of town for the memorial service on Sunday.  Not a great time for traveling, but these things can't be helped.  

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT WORKS!!!!!!

Quiltdivajulie said...

I added it in two places on my blog and it looks great! Thank you . . .

Libby in TN said...

Successful here, too!

gayle said...

All set for me, too! Thanks for the new button!

Quilter Kathy said...

It works! Well done battling the technology nonsense!

Chantal said...

You did an excellent job Angela. It works like a charm. Thanks! ;^)

Libby in TN said...

We had an unexpected amount of snow here in Mid-TN today. The worst is supposed to go to the south of us tomorrow and through Atlanta. I hope you have a safe trip home; don't take any chances on our account.

The Joyful Quilter said...

I got the button, but blogger doesn't want to make the link work. :o((

Sheila said...

Love the new button!
I live in Piedmont North Carolina and we are watching it snow. I understand that you are going to attend a service Sunday. I'm sorry for your loss. Hopefully the roads will be cleared quickly.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I was able to get the button on my blog, too, and checked the link and it works for me! Thanks, Angela!

Kate said...

I'm a bit behind on getting my blog buttons updated, but it's there now. Hope no one in the family has problems due to the weather or what happened in Fort Lauderdale.

Beth said...

Don't know where I have been for the past few years but found you today and love the concept of the Rainbow scraps. I would love to link but don't understand how. I also would love to have tabs on my blog to separate out subjects and years. Can anyone talk/walk me through this process? Thanks so much, Beachy Beth in NJ