Friday, October 20, 2017

ScrapHappy Saturday - Painting the Town Pink


My sewing room is temporarily a guest bedroom.  I do have these string blocks in progress.  I might be able to remove the paper and do some trimming this weekend.  I might also try to get caught up on my binding backlog.  Somewhere there is a nice stack of tiny log cabin blocks.  I'll dig them out as soon as the sewing room is hosting sewing again.  First though, I think that we are going to the zoo and then cooking something on the grill.  It is suddenly very fall like here.  I am hoping that my morning run will be enjoyable.  Next week is the half marathon.  Just one more long run to go.   Until then, please share all of your projects so that we can all enjoy your parade of pink happiness.

13 comments:

Cathy said...

Sounds like you’ve got a busy weekend planned. Have fun and remember to make some “me” time for yourself. Good luck on the marathon. You’ll let us know how you fared?!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Enjoy your last long run before the half-marathon, get some rest, and then "run like the wind, Bullseye!!"

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Hope you have a good run and enjoy your guests! I'm glad you're having some fall weather!

Ellen said...

Is there a plan for the pink strings - they do look interesting. Hopefully you will have some cooler fall weather for your marathon.

Katie Z. said...

Your pink strings are very striking. They look amazing! Thanks again for hosting.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Enjoy your guests and it sounds like a nice busy weekend :)

Kate said...

Hope you run went well. Such pretty pinks! Hopefully you can work in a bit of stitching here and there.

Monica said...

Best of luck with the half marathon! I hope all your training will pay off. :D

Angie in SoCal said...

Such a busy time. Really like your pink string blocks.

Magpie Sue said...

It's good when life returns to normal isn't it? Have a great weekend!

Karen S said...

Lovely to see all the pinks looking great together.
Hope all goes well in your busy week.
Cheers, Karen
http://sunburntquilts.com.au/

Daria said...

Great post ! Im very impressive, look on my pages Niskie ceny i have same hobby.

Daria said...

Great pattern ! Nice pink strings blocks. Great!
____________
http://pixgraf.pl/