Saturday, November 11, 2017

ScrapHappy Saturday - Dark Days of November

It is the second weekend in November and I have finally dug out my dark scraps.  I have three drawers to play with this month, black, grey and brown.  There is actually quite a bit of good stuff to play with in these bins.  Can't wait to dig in. 
We had yesterday as a holiday, so I am all rested and refreshed.  I was scheduled for a 10 mile run this morning, but my running partner came down with a migrane.  I already have my running shoes on, so I am debating what to do next.  It is a beautiful fall day, here.  It has been so nice to turn off the air conditioner and enjoy the fresh air for a change. 

5 comments:

Marly said...

I hope you managed to do some running this morning. I'm taking advantage of November and December to catch-up with some of this year's neglected projects. (My last two RSC tops are still waiting to become quilts!)

Kate said...

Looking forward to seeing what comes out of playing with your dark scraps. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Tami Von Zalez said...

Yay - finally one of my projects coincided with your prompt. Thank you for hosting!

Cathy said...

Curious to know if you ran or not.Its also a beautiful fall day here in the Salt Lake Valley and I treated myself to a long, brisk walk in the neighborhood, to the local park and back. Have fun playing with your scraps. That’s what I plan to do this afternoon too!

Monica said...

Turn off the air conditioner? We had snow Thursday night and it is still on the ground now! I can't believe how fast the season changed. I hope you had a great day, running or sewing!