Saturday, January 13, 2018

ScrapHappy Saturday #2

Already two weeks in to the new year!  Where does the time go.  It is a three day weekend for us for MLK on Monday.  I am looking forward to an extra day to sew.  The boys are gone all day at a robotic tournament, so it is just us girls hanging around in our pajamas. 
These blue 16 patch blocks will be my leader and enders.
I think that the main project will be some more blue Dear Jane Triangles.  I would be really fabulous to get them finished up this year.  How are all of your RSC project coming along?  I am hoping for a year with lots of fabulous finishes.  As much fun as starting new projects is, it can get ahead of the finishing of old projects in a hurry.

15 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Enjoy the weekend :)

Ellen said...

I love pajama days! :) I also plan on working on my Dear Jane this year and I do hope that I can stick with it.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

How lucky you are, a 3-days WE, that's cool ;) Happy extra sewing!

Mari said...

Looks like squares are a theme this year! I hope you finish the Dear Jane-- it looks like it will be amazing!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Love, love, LOVE where your Leader/Ender project is headed!! La,la,la,la... I can't see you. (Because if I did, that would make TWO new RSC projects that I want to start for the year!!)

Edith said...

PJ's and sewing is my kind of fun. Nice use of those little squares, leaders and enders turn into quilts so quickly, good luck with the Dear Jane - you can do it.

Vicki in MN said...

I love your blue 16 patch, I pinned it for future reference. Thanks for the idea;)

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Lovely Leader and Enders! i love pajama days!

Jennie in GA said...

Nothing beats a day spent in jammies doing some stitching!!

Anthea said...

Sewing in pj's sounds wonderful, enjoy!
I made new-to-me blocks with the light blues & am so happy with the results... so they're going to be my monthly block now!

Nann said...

A relaxing day spent sewing: great fun. I'm glad to have my RSC 2018 underway.

Louise said...

I'm joining the RSC fun this year. Thanks for hosting the linky! (Although I don't think I did it right since I don't see my thumbnail. Oh well, there's always next month :)

Nanette said...

I't's good to be joining in again after skipping last year, and using blue blocks I made in RSC2016.

Jo said...

I wish I had a week of staying in my pjs and sewing... happy sewing

Sarah said...

Ooh a pyjama day sounds like bliss! But I've got to go to the gym, first time this year...yikes!