Thursday, February 1, 2018

Tracking Chart


I got the sweetest e-mail from Stephanie.  She is new to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge and posts her blocks to Instagram.  She worked up a tracking chart for 2018 and was nice enough to share it with us all in both PDF and word format.  What a clever way to keep track of your blocks for the year! The funniest part was that she added extra columns because she noticed that we all liked to make a wide variety of blocks.  So you can print out a copy and make handwrite a list, or download the word version and keep it all digital.  Thanks Stephanie!

9 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

I agree. THanks so much, Stephanie. These are very handy charts! We quilters love to keep lists.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Jamie Janow Elfert said...

Although retired for 2 years, I still survive off of lists and charts! This is great -- thanks for sharing!!!

Linda said...

Great idea. Kind to share it.

SandraC said...

Thanks for sharing, Stephanie!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Thanks for sharing that, Angela. Great chart! I just count everything up each month and keep a running total on my year-end post, always in progress.

Kathy's A Quilter said...

Thank you Stephanie, this is a fabulous accountability chart. I look forward to keeping myself on track. Bravo to you for this great idea.

Cathy Tomm said...

Ok, now I just find this. Thanks I should have had something like this years ago. I also have a sheet with each project to show me what blocks got done and what colours have been missing from past years. I should make it on the computer like this. THANK YOU!

Anthea said...

Such a simple but clever idea! I'm making two different sets of blocks for my RSC; not too hard to keep track of, but I've developed a little charte very similar to this for the purpose.