Saturday, March 3, 2012

Loose Ends

I wasn't feeling quite ready to be done with green yet.  It has been a busy month and I have had to skip a few Saturdays here and there.  So today I started by finishing up a couple of green houses that have been hanging out on the ironing board for a while now. 
After that I added a few more geese to the pile before pulling out the pink and officially switching gears.  The garage sale is done, and the funeral finished, so other than a few test grades to total I am free to relax for a while.  I think pink houses are calling my name.  We have 7 random kids playing x-box right now, but as soon as they are all played out I'll be back at it again. 

4 comments:

Cathy Tomm said...

Good to see you got some sewing on the scrap challenge done today. I want to see what your plan is for all those flying geese.

Quilting By Celia said...

The houses look really good...

Ellen said...

Your little houses are adorable. I am glad you got to have some sewing time today.

Miriam said...

Love your green houses!