Saturday, August 1, 2020

ScrapHappy Saturday PURPLE

I love new months. New colors are so much fun! Not that I have been able to fully enjoy sewing time recently, but I have enjoyed thinking about sewing time. We are watching and waiting for a Isiais. So it might turn into a rainy weekend. Just one more week before teachers return to school. They are giving us two weeks to work at school, and we will need every minute of that time and more. I just wish I was sure how long we will last in the classroom before being sent home for good. Watching how things are going with other large scale organizations opening up, I am predicting that it will happen fast. Three entire graduations have been quarantined from our county, and baseball has been fascinating. Our local stat representative popped up positive right after visiting our school. I have no control over any of it of course, but I'm not working too far ahead on in person teaching plans.



6 comments:

Deb A said...

Button down the hatches, just in case. Stay safe and hoping that the storm stays to the east.

gayle said...

Yay! Purple!
Hoping you stay safe!

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Glad the blue is gone...and purple is in...pulled all my purples
out and will making some crazy quilt blocks..have a great day!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I would lOVE a rainy weekend....but will endure the heat instead. LOL
We as teachers go back on the 17th...but teachers will be live streaming instruction starting in Sept. and kids may come back gradually in Oct. if our covid numbers improve. I kinda like this gradual approach....but we'll see how it goes. :)

The Joyful Quilter said...

With news of that 4-H Camp Covid outbreak in GA within 4 days of everyone passing screening tests, it seems unfathomable that school can begin anywhere in the U.S.!! Please take every precaution that you can in order to stay safe, Angela.

Jenny said...

Returning to school must be such a worry to you all, teachers, parents and students alike.