Saturday, November 12, 2022

ScrapHappy Saturday - Storm Days



I hope that we are off safely waiting out the storm in a less ocean front location right now.  I am scheduling this to post on Saturday though it is only Wednesday.  We are getting early reports of storm surge and lost dune walkovers.   I was so moved by all the local friends who called to offer up places to stay.  Hoping for the best, but also feeling like we just did this!  I hope that you are all finding time to sew today.   I will try to check in again when I am settled back after the storm. 

9 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

hope your place was ok and that you are back home.

Kathy S. said...

Praying there is little storm damage. Hope you can find some quiet time to sew. I know you took a sew-to-go project with you. Peacful stitching.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I definitely hope by now that the storm has moved on and all is well at your place, Angela! Thinking of you!

Susie H said...

Have been thinking about you & your family. Glad you're safely waiting this one out. Will hear from you soon, I hope.

grammajudyb said...

I hope you are safe and well this Saturday morning. I don't know your exact location on the coast, but am keeping an eye on the storm as we have family in St.Augustine and Homosassa. Our daughter and granddaughter are no longer in Florida. Thay have come home to WY, but suffering from our cold!! Brrr! Every location has it's pros and cons, I guess. Check in when you can, Angela. I see there are linkings already on you page. I haven't posted mine yet, but will soon.

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Stay safe! Hope you're home and dry soon!

Deb A said...

Hope your home fared ok over the storm. Looks like a fun getaway you had!

Chantal said...

I don't listen to the news so I have no idea if, by this time, the storm has passed or not. My thoughts are with you. Hoping all is well and ends well too. ;^)

Deb said...

Yes, you did just "weather a storm" . We are coming that way to visit a very ill relative, but in the Northern part of the state. Stay safe down there!