Saturday, September 23, 2023

ScrapHappy Saturday - Confusion

Well that was odd, misterlinky disappeared for a bit this morning, but I found a back door and managed to get in.  Speaking of disappearing, our Friday night margarita date night restaurant is closing at the end of the month.  Our friends came out with us last night to say farewell.   I am not sure what we will do on Fridays now, but it has been nice not having to make a decision.  When I get in my car on Friday to drive home, it tells me how long to get to Little Dos.   My car is a bit scary sometimes.   

I have been down all week with a head cold.  I tested negative for Covid, but it still did me in.  Hoping to be more human next week.   I guess there is one more week left in September though, so I don't have to worry about a new color quite yet.   

How are your aquamarine/teal/blue-green scraps coming along?  


8 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

That's SEW not cool, Angela!! Like me, I's sure you still have a number of months remaining on your subscription. :o((

Sara said...

How sad when our favorite places close. Our community has lost a couple of popular local restaurants this summer. Hope you are on the mend with that cold.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Me, again. Glad you found a way to post the link-up, Angela! Would you email the "secret code" you found? I will be lost on Thursday night if that happens, as I'm not as tech-savvy as you are. I'll need to post the ABC (Table) SCRAPS Challenge Link Party.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is too bad about your favorite Friday night restaurant! I bet that is what sometimes got you through a crazy week. Hope you feel better with a weekend to recuperate! Thanks for hosting us, Angela!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

I hope you're feeling better today. So sorry about your favorite restaurant closing.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh no - what will you do for Margaritas???
Feel better!

Kate said...

Hopefully Mr Linky is behaving now. Enjoy your weekend stitching.

Jan said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Not good when you lose your favourite places in town though!