Still working on my little marathon of binding backings and borders. I got some more maroon for the border today and then cut out the binding and pieced a back for the postage stamps. I played with several different layouts, but finally decided on simple vertical stripes. I'm starting to run out of long lengths of fabric that can be used in backs. I'm fairly chuffed at having gotten three quilts ready to quilt this weekend. Hopefully I'll have some time to do the actual quilting during the week. I've got training on our new science textbooks for two days and Anna is starting rehearsals for Joseph. Kurt's parents will be in town next weekend for that. Still, there should be time in between to get some things done.