Monday, June 27, 2011

Motley Crew

Just finished the back of Scraptastrophy.  It is a modified courthouse steps arrangement that used up an odd assortment of blue hued fabrics that have been lurking in my stash for quite a while.  The fish on the top were from Ryan's baby quilt.  He had a fish theme going when he was born -- 10 years ago.    The flowers one up from the bottom are from Sydney's baby quilt - 8 years ago.  She had a bugs and flowers theme in her nursery.  The red white and blue part in the middle was part of a quilt kit that I bought on clearance when a local craft shop was going out of business -6 years ago.  Now that I've moved some oldies out I think there is some room for newer fabric in the cupboard.  First though, I think I'll go throw this guy on the quilt frame so that people can walk through the family room. 

2 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Way to go on all that you are getting accomplished!

Ellen said...

Great job on getting through your backlog of quilts.