Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Saturday

I am currently in Sharpsbug Georgia with my husband's borther's family waiting for my sister to come and fetch me to go and help with Mom. She is doing amazingly well after her surgery and is settled in at home healing. I was happy to see that the mister inky showed up as scheduled, but it does seem to have added last weeks posts as well as this weeks. So if you are checking out what everyone is up to, just start at the end and go backwards until you see something familiar. Although still without camera, I have gotten quite a bit done on vacation, I have most of two Bonnie Hunter quilts cut out and sent home to Florida. I've finished 4 more midget blocks and gotten all the prep work done on several more. I'm sure there will be some quiet time during the next week to chip away at those as well.
I hope everyone is having a safe and happy weekend.

2 comments:

make.share.give said...

Thank you for taking vacation time to visit my little blog. I have a couple more red/white/blue ideas for the next two weeks. Thanks for setting up the rainbow scrappy challenge!

Candace said...

Glad that your mother is doing well. Seems that you have found something to keep her from being too bored. I'm sure her embroidery is very relaxing. Even away from home you accomplish so much.