Monday, November 9, 2015

Design Wall Monday November 9, 2015


As the end of the year starts for feel real, I am taking stock and trying to figure out what will be done this year, and what will not.  I can't help but to think about new projects for the new year, but first some of these ongoing quilts had better see their last stitches.  
 The Giant Postage Stamp blocks are loaded on the quilting frame and sure to be done sooner rather than later.
 These orange peel blocks are well within reach.  I have plenty of blocks prepped and ready to applique.
The Sawtooth Star Sampler is oh so close!  I have teardrops ready to applique down.  That shouldn't take too long.  
I'm not sure how many of the postage stamp star blocks I have.  I should figure that out I suppose.  The Farmer's Wife blocks are just getting started, so those are sure to carry over.  Yikes!  That is a lot of irons in the fire. 

10 comments:

Julierose said...

Ah, but what lovely projects...a lot of my UFO's are such because i don't like how they turned out....maybe I should cut them up again and use them in other ways....hugs, Julierose

Delighted Hands said...

Line them up to get them headed to the finish line! A quilt on the frame is always a wonderful hurdle!

gayle said...

You certainly finish more than I do... 8)

Sara said...

I love those teardrop extensions. Great visual impact. My rows are done and I'm hoping to get them sewn into a flimsy sometime this week. And then a decision on whether to add a border or not.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

looks like you like scraps as much as I do - I rarely even buy a full yard of fabric anymore unless I need a neutral for background or prints for backing.

Kat said...

So many awesome scrappy projects!

Kate said...

Wow, love your colorful design wall. Lots of gorgeous scrappy projects on the go.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

So many pretty projects...love seeing the quilt on the frame : )

Julie Kaye from KS said...

I love all of your projects. So colorful.

Unknown said...

I'm especially fond of your orange peel blocks. Lovely choices on all!