Saturday, February 9, 2019

ScrapHappy Saturday - Yellow Begins


 

And so begins the yellow month!  I'm off to a slow start as it has been quite a busy week at work.  I made my Tiny Tuesday blocks of course, and dug out all the existing yellow bit I had left over from last year.  I also cut a nice stack of squares for sprouts and framed nine patches, but they have not made it all the way through to the end yet.  I hope that you are all finding some time to sew.  Misterlinky is below, please share your progress so far. 
    An InLinkz Link-up
   

9 comments:

Birthe Marie said...

So many nice yellow blocks you have sewn! :-)

Susie H said...

You're off to a good start for Yellow February in spite of being so busy! Good job!

Katie Z. said...

Way to go! I haven’t done much yellow sewing but plenty of cutting, so it will all work out in the end!

Edith said...

Hm, you call all that you've done a slow start sounds like you are in the race to me.

Ellen said...

Sounds like you took good advantage of the time you had. :)

Julie in GA said...

Beautiful yellow string blocks! You've got a good start on the month.

Cathy Tomm said...

Great yellow blocks you have done. I love how the black fabric is in your string blocks.

JJ said...

What nice yellow projects. I dont have much in my stash as it is not a color that I use often.

Char said...

The yellow with the black is gorgeous!