Saturday, September 28, 2019

ScrapHappy Saturday - Last Purple Day

It will be sad to say goodbye to purple.  The month is almost over though, and it is time to start the last new color this year.  I know some of you have an extra month planned, but it nice to have some time at the end to start turning some of those blocks into quilts.  I know some of us also have catching up to do.  Somehow the middle of this year really got away from me!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments:

Katie Z. said...

Somehow I have plenty of catch up to do too!

Kate said...

Catching up is an understatement, I'm years behind on finishing off RSC projects.

Susie H said...

Excited to be coming to an end and already planning next year's RSC2020!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hey--does putting purple in my new bathroom here count for this month??? (so far just throw rugs in dark purple and new towels in light purple!!!
luv, di