Saturday, September 7, 2019

ScrapHappy Saturday

 It is September and I am so ready to dig into purple.  It is great to finally have access to all of my fabric as I start to get it all organized into my new space. 
 I got the rainbow scrap bins arranged onto a bookshelf.  First up, I want to add purple to the mix. 
The sunrise was late this morning so I am just now getting started.  We had a one day school week after the hurricane, so everything seems a little bit off still.  I was sure it was Monday all day yesterday.  Hopefully a nice regular weekend will reset my circadian rhythms. 
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

7 comments:

Chris said...

So glad you are finally home and can enjoy a morning sunrise.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your shelves with their rainbow bins look wonderful! Hope you do get to enjoy some sewing time this weekend!

grammajudyb said...

Happy to know you are back in your home and settling into your sewing space. I hadn’t been within internet range to check on you til today.
I am going to attempt the TT block, but a bit later.🤔. Thanks for all you do here on ScrappyHappy Saturday.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Love the look of your organized rainbow bins. Yes, you've been through a lot...give yourself the time to readjust.

Pamela Arbour said...

So glad to see that you all made it through the storm and can get back to normal living!

quiltingbydawn said...

So glad you were safe during the hurricane and that you are back in your sewing room! I can understand how your week would be thrown off with a one day school week! Even a 4 day week throws off my week a bit!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Have fun with your PURPLE scrap bin! Here's hoping that NEXT week will be uneventful and you can get back into the swing of the new school year.