We started looking into having our townhouses painted a couple of years ago, but someone (my dear husband) talked everyone into second guessing the decision and it all fell apart. Fast forward though and everyone is on board. There are four units, and trying to get everyone in agreement on colors and placement has been a logistical challenge. Everyone is so busy being flexible and friendly that nobody wants to decide. I've been having a blast with the Sherwin William color visualizer tool and running in for paint chips. The painter is coming this morning to take a look and then give us a start date.
While all of that is going on, the pavers that we ordered months ago have arrived! They started two days ago and have already made a lot of progress. It looked like they ran out of fill late yesterday, but are back already this morning. It will be nice to have some outside space on the ground level for chairs and maybe a fire pit.
Despite all the upheaval though, the sunrise was a peaceful as ever. A flock of gulls happened to fly by just as I was getting ready to take my daily photo. I worked on my Blackford Beauty blocks yesterday, the chevrons are done, I just need to make a few more four patches. The main project has been log cabin blocks. I am halfway to the 256 that I will need.
I also did some touchup on the barn quilt yesterday and started the process of getting it sealed. This is going to go on the shed at the cabin which is still scheduled to close at the end of the month. We had a bit of a logjam over the septic, but it all seems to be back on track now.