Saturday, March 2, 2024

ScrapHappy Saturday Passionately Purple



And after leap day, we say farewell to red with its passion and fire.  
 
And welcome to purple in all its shades.  
The work week was a busy one with off site meetings and a big evening event.  All went beautifully, but it is nice to downshift for the weekend.  Next week has two evening events and the SAT, so it is sure to be even busier.  Until then, I have a few block tutorials to get posted and some star blocks to prepare.   I hope you have some great purple scraps to dig into as well.  

6 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I'm looking forward to pulling out the purple scraps - maybe even today! Sounds like it's getting to the busy time of the school year. Wishing you an enjoyable weekend!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

my clip is one of my RSC quilts made in 22/23 and I am half way done quilting it now I have one more made from that time period to finish. I am making two this year

Susie H said...

Purple -- the color of the crocus blooming in my garden. Great choice, Angela!

Kate said...

Looks like you did well on using a bit of red scraps and got a good start on the purple ones.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Oh, fun! I've got lots of scraps AND a PURPLE quilt top to finish. What will get done this month? That remains a mystery.

Marsha Cooper said...

I will at least get my purples out over this next week so that I can share in the linky.