Saturday, September 12, 2026

ScrapHappy Saturday - Home Again

 

We got back last night from our time visiting the new baby. He is perfect and beautiful and doing all the things a new baby should be doing. I was so happy to be able to go and meet him. I am also happy to be home again. I have quite a nice stash of purple that will be fun to sort and sew. Sometimes the simple things are all that I need. To come back home again. To play with some pretty scraps. To combine old fabrics to create something new. 


7 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That sounds like the perfect weekend - home again and time for some sewing! Enjoy!

Sara said...

You've nailed it - the simple things can make us the happiest. I'm thrilled for you to have met that first grandchild.

Sharon said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

congratulations on the grandchild!! nice to visit and help but know you are not the one to be up in the middle of the night :)

Deb said...

We are all channeling John Denver this week. "It's good to be back home again."

Twyla said...

Congratulations for your grandson. They are so precious.
Thanks for continuing the Saturday superscrappy.

Kate said...

So glad the new addition to the family is doing well. Enjoy your sanity sewing time.