Friday, December 16, 2011

Infinity

This one has been hanging out on the design wall for a while now.  It is another version of the same four squared quilt that I've made several times in the past, but this time with brown alternate squares from the November Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  It seems on the small side, I've got the measurements written down somewhere for the standard donation size that I usually make....  There are still lots more leader and ender blocks I can add in there to make it bigger.  The nice thing about leader and ender blocks is that they never end, finishing one project is always the beginning of something else.  We had a long discussion in one of my classes this week about whether there was a connection between the infinity symbol and a mobius strip.  It turns out there isn't, but it still got me thinking about things that don't end.  Too bad weekends aren't on that list.

4 comments:

Jan Maree said...

great looking quilt - do love those scrap quilts!

Quilting By Celia said...

Every time I see these quilts I just wanna make one myself.

Ellen said...

I love scrap quilts and this one does look good. Someone is sure to love it.

Andee said...

So Scrappy, just like your name!