Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sunshine and Happiness

I am feeling bright and shiny and so happy to have a weekend.  It was wonderful to celebrate the end of the week with some sewing.  Yellow is such a fun way to celebrate the waning days of the school year.  Summer vacation projects are already spinning through my mind.  Until then, I'll keep playing with tiny little scraps of fabric.  What plans are twirling in your head?  Any great yellow plans?  Share your thoughts below, either yellow, or finishes from earlier months.  The choice is yours alone.



8 comments:

Linda Lee said...

After my Quilt Shop hop last weekend, I am anxious to make the time to work on projects. Our school is out on June 1st! WooHoo! Enjoy your bright yellows!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I just finished dying and appliqueing 12 towels in sunshiney yellow this week and mailed them all out too.

Kate said...

Your blocks are so tiny, but definitely sunny! I haven't gotten to play with scraps yet this month, but I will before the weekend is out.

Angie said...

I'm really liking all those tiny 9 patches! What a great way to use scraps!

Celine said...

I have made my yellow Bento Box this week. Now I need to work on my circle of geese!

Edith said...

Your little yellow blocks are 'Bright and Shinny', loving yellow!

Andee said...

Loving the sunshine yellow!

Anonymous said...

Hi...I'm number 9 and I posted a picture of a log cabin I'm doing, and the backing is yellow~ It is a quilt as you go quilt~ ♥♥♥