Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bonnie Hunter's Biggest Fan

Andee says that she is Bonnie's biggest fan. Candace has a parade going on of all of her Bonnie Hunter quilts. Given all that, I though I'd throw my hat into the ring and put up a little parade of my Quiltville Creations. My Bonnie Hunter quilt number is 25. How about you?
 Blue Ridge Beauty in purple
 Carolina Crossroads -- my first mystery quilt
 Orange Crush, with piece borders.
 Dad's Plaids -- Mom borrowed it and never gave it back.
 Old Hurricane Road -- lives in the guest bedroom.
 My first scrappy Irish Chain -- gone to charity
 My third Pineapple Blossom quilt, a baby shower gift.
 Sister's Choice for Mom
 Christmas Lights for my sister.
 Double Delight
 Hopscotch, from Carolina Crossroads pattern in Quiltmaker
 Cathedral Stars, a UFO -- oops.
 Goose in the Puddle in patriotic colors
 My version of cheddar Bowties.
 Little Monkey's was another shower gift.
 Cherry trees is a red version of crabapples, still in progress
 The second Irish Chain quilt.
 Orca Bay, finally done and living on my bed now.
Smith Mountain Morning, binding just finished on Sunday!
Jamestown Landing isn't quite done yet.
Roll Roll Cotton Boll -- check out all those strings!

21 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! I am impressed! Kudos on all your fabric/color choosing, piecing and quilting!

Deb A said...

Beautiful quilt show!

Sheila said...

I'm impressed! They are beautiful! You go girl!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Holy Moly!!!!!!!!!!! Did you do RRCB too??? Easy Street is my 3rd one of Bonnies to do, but I also have about 10 I am planning on starting in 2013 with everything else too. Just trying to get a few finished before I start a bunch of Bonnie's quilts. Plus I need some leader and ender projects. They all look great though, congrats.

Margaret said...

LOL! I'd say you're definitely in the running! I just discovered Bonnie last year, and her Quilt Cams this a at the end of November. Now I enjoy them immensely. My Orca Bay top isn't quilted yet; I'm on track for Easy Street. I can do one of these a year and I'm happy.

Kristina @ withaKquilting said...

Your version of bowties is lovely. Nice job on so many BH pattern creations!

Quilter Kathy said...

OH my goodness girl! That is one heck of an amazing quilt show...wow!

Grit said...

Wow, what fantastic quilts.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Kathy said...

Wow wow wow! I am new to Bonnie's quilts but I definitely see the appeal! Gorgeous!

Béa said...

AMAZING quilt show ! I love them all.

janequiltsslowly said...

Great quilt show! 25 of Bonnie's patterns is a lot of piecing. I'm playing along with EZ Street and hoping to keep up. I never make quilts this way where you finish all of one unit and then make the next. Maybe I'll learn to really like it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Loved your virtual quilt show. :)

Andrea said...

Oh boy - think Andee's got competition - lol. They are all beautiful - well done xx

Kath said...

I enjoyed your quilt show! The irish chain quilts are my favourite, I have been promising myself one for 3 years!

Ellen said...

Wow - so many great quilts. Thanks for the quilt show!

Yvette said...

WOW! Bonnie is my favorite designer. I have all of her books but can you believe I haven't made anything yet. I have Blue Ridge Beauty going as a leader and Ender but that's about it. Your quilts are wonderful and inspiring.

Teresa in Music City said...

Wow! I knew you had done a lot of her patterns but not that you had done so many! And they are all so wonderful!!!

Suzy said...

*claps hands* Lovely! :o)

Lynne said...

Wow! That's quite a haul. You certainly love scrappy, no doubt about it!

bingo~bonnie said...

Impressive!! What a great collection of quiltville quilts!

Love from Indiana, Bonnie

Andee said...

I am behind on my blog reading..so happy to see your parade of Bonnie quilts! I didn't read you back when many of these were made...I am going to oooh and aaah over them a bit, LOVE THEM!