Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tiny Tuesday - Turkey Tracks

 This is Midget Block number 98.  It is called Turkey Tracks and was paper pieced in 8 little sections.  It took me ages to figure out how all the little toes should point, and I'm still not sure it is correct, but it is done so that is good enough for me.  I'll go take the paper out and add it to my ever growing collection.
Anna was vegging out in the toy room recovering from a busy day.  I cropped out most of the clutter in the background.  If only that worked in real life. 

7 comments:

Deb A said...

Looks good to me! I had issues with my hst's on this week's block too. I had to unpick twice!

Ellen said...

Cute block - cute daughter! No mess - I would love to crop out all of the clutter around here as well. Once our never-ending basement reno is finished it will make a huge difference.

Lynne said...

Wouldn't it be good to have the ability to crop out what we don't want? Real-life photo-shopping!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Love how honest you are about the clutter, that is too funny. Amy made that block awhile back, and she thought the same thing, but that is the way the pattern had it, but then again she had another pattern that was wrong as well. Cute block but I agree it looks like the turkey's toes are messed up, you would think they would be mirrored images from one side to the other instead of going all the same way. But it still is tiny and cute, and best of all, DONE.

Sheila said...

Nice block. It looks like 4 fish having a conversation :)

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh yes I'm with you! A "Crop" button for real life would be awesome!!!

Kate said...

Love the blue dots, very cute block.

I agree a real life crop button would be really helpful.