Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day

 Christmas Morning has left everyone tuckered out.  It was a fun filled morning of gifts and family games.  By afternoon everyone was ready for a bit of quiet time.  Even Lizzie.
 The boys built with Robots while Anna made more cookies and Sydney found some friends.
 That left me a bit of time to quilt a bit more.  Three rows done!  I tried some outlining.  Not perfect, but I think it will work.
I even got out the ruler base and did some stitching in the ditch.  I am getting better with each block.  Slow and steady takes the prize.
I hope you are all enjoying lots of quality holiday fun, any new quilting toys out there?

4 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love your outline quilting!

Ellen said...

Looking good...I love the look you are creating. The background and outline quilting are really making the unquilted areas pop.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Wow! Makes me wish I had a quilt to try this on! Your pug is adorable!

Kate said...

The quilt looks great! Looks like everyone had a very full Christmas.