Thursday, July 16, 2015

New Tab


I made a new Tab for tutorials.  I seem to keep making the same things over and over using wonderful directions already published by other people.  It seemed like it might be handy to have a list of links and pictures all in one place.  I might someday categorize or organize them, but for now, at least the links will be easier to find.  All of the links are to free tutorials that I have personally used and are up to date as far as I know.  If any of that changes, please let me know and I will try to keep things up to date.  

4 comments:

Dasha said...

Nice bunch of tutorials you have going there. Great idea to put them all in one place - for yourself as well as others.

Kate said...

There's some fun stuff on that list. I find myself using the blog and Pinterest to keep track of places I want to get back to.

Angie said...

Good stuff - great idea to keep it all at your/our fingertips!

Delighted Hands said...

Excellent resource for us-thank you!