Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Progress

 On the way home from school this morning I stopped by Boutique 4 Quilters and picked up two Row by Row kits and license plates, one for me and one for Deb.  I went in to try to finish off my sub plans but realized that I didn't have the right thumb drive.  I was planning on going back again tomorrow, hopefully that will be enough to get everything done.  We have a new schedule next year and lots of changes in staff and programs, so getting everything planned out has been interesting.
When I got home from that I finished putting the top together for Anna's T-shirt quilt.  She wanted these owls for the back.  
 Of course there wasn't nearly enough, so I will frame it with some pink flannel.  If I can just get this one ready to go I can relax for a bit and finish my packing.  Sounds like a plan.

7 comments:

Julierose said...

Really cute owls...hugs, Julierose

Deb A said...

You are making great progress! Thanks for picking that up. I'll pop your kit and license plate in the mail tomorrow. Safe travels to you.

Barb said...

Yep...sounds like a plan!!!

Delighted Hands said...

Wow, that pink will be perfect for the backing!

Delighted Hands said...

PS. I just joined the Row by Row....I'm a little late but the whole idea is very fun!
Be sure and post your progress!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I can't believe how FAST you can put together a T-quilt!!!

Kate said...

Anna picked a very fun backing fabric. Hopefully you can get both school and sewing plans completed so you can relax and finish getting ready for your trip.