Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Shoemaker's Children

After waiting patiently while I made t-shirt quilts for three other people who were not even my children, Anna wanted to be next.  So I made her iron on stabilizer today while I trimmed and cut and framed.  I don't remember when I bought the fabric, but I found out today that there isn't enough.  A quick google search of the selvedge information found a yard on somebodies etsy shop and as soon as it comes in, I can get this puppy sewn together.  I was happy to be able to find more of this "vintage" fabric from 2009.  Thanks to Anna for being so patient.  

5 comments:

Kate said...

It's going to be a fun quilt! You made good progress today.

Deb A said...

Great progress. Anna is so understanding to wait patiently for her quilt. Hope the fabric arrives soon (mine would have sent me to Joanns to get new fabric for the quilt to replace the pink!)

Amy said...

Yay -- great progress!

Delighted Hands said...

Nice to be a hero and get her quilt made, too!
It is good to teach her patience! lol
I can't believe you found the fabric-good hunting!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Thats too funny!!!!