Monday, November 23, 2015

Design Wall Monday November 23, 2015

It is that time of year when the list of quilts that can get finished this year gets separated from the list of projects getting carried over to next year.  Orange peels are ready to be finished off.  I just prepped enough to sew up over the holiday weekend.  Farmer's Wife will definitely carry over.  Then there are the two new patterns I am trying out for next year.  Missouri Puzzle is the big teal block and I framed out one of the leftover nine patches.  A motley assortment for sure, but progress is being made.   

7 comments:

Deb A said...

The peels are looking good! Safe travels to you this week. Must clean the house for company today...... then maybe I can sew tomorrow?

Delighted Hands said...

what a happy assortment to see every time you walk by or into the room!

Julie in GA said...

Your have a very cheery mix of blocks on your design wall. I look forward to seeing your orange peel blocks all together.

Julie in GA said...

Your have a very cheery mix of blocks on your design wall. I look forward to seeing your orange peel blocks all together.

Kaja said...

You always seem to make good progress to me. This is a pretty assortment of blocks - don't the Farmer's Wife blocks look tiny next to the Missouri Puzzle!

Julierose said...

All beautiful projects--I especially like those orange peels...hugs, Julierose

Kate said...

Love the rainbow of colors up on your wall. Sounds like you have a pretty good map for this year and the beginnings of a plan for next year.