Saturday, November 28, 2015

ScrapHappy Saturday - Lingering Lime


It has been really exciting to see the finished Rainbow Scrap Challenge projects start to appear as the end of the year grows near.  If you want to head up to the RSC16 tab at the top of the page, you can start to get an idea of the plans in the works. 
Though I have started to play around with patterns and plans, my first priority is finishing off current projects.  Knowing that I want to start several new projects has me madly trying to shorten the list of ongoing quilts.  
Misterlinky is below for any updates on your rainbow scrap projects. 




10 comments:

Dasha said...

You are so inspiring Angela. Really looking forward to next year's RSC

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I have peels to sew as well :)

Deb A said...

Pretty lime peels. I'm going to pop in and make some more alternate blocks as soon as the kids leave for Grandma's.

Katie Z. said...

I feel the same about finishing projects. My Assistant lost interest in her scrap quilt, so it's on my list and I want it done!

Kate said...

Finishing up a few projects would be nice. Good luck with your efforts on that front.

Marly said...

Good luck in finishing those projects, Angela. and now to look at your plans for next year!

beaquilter said...

I want to join next year, I had all the plans on joining this year, but never even started, it stumped me with ideas, so lately I've been playing in EQ with colors of rainbows and funny blocks and I'll do a tutorial in December about it, to also encourage more participants :)

Nann said...

There's no December color? Hmmm....that means finding a clever way to set the 11 blocks I'm made!

Angie in SoCal said...

I have nothing to show for this week as far as RSC 2015, but I did happily find two half yards of lime green prints. I doubt I'll be able to do anything with them, however it's nice to know I do have some lime in my stash. Enjoying all the link ups - thank you, Ladies.

Delighted Hands said...

Exciting to think of the new but you are right, we have to wrap up the end of the year and the UFO's we have accumulated! January is my month to either finish it our repurpose the UFO-it's some serious sorting!