Friday, January 29, 2016

Leap Year Progress

Oh what a week it has been.  Kurt was out of town, leaving me as a temporary single parent. So much time in the car driving around in circles!  Thankfully, he is home again safe and sound.  I was at tech training today, using the new chrome books, so that was much fun of course.  I'll be regretting it on Monday when I come back to school with a huge stack of waiting tests.  Such is the way of the world though.

I did take time in the evenings, to catch up on my Leap Year quilt.  Just 2 more days left in January!  I am looking forward to having a new color to play with.  I wonder what it will be?  OK, so I already know what it will be.  Silly me.  

12 comments:

Turid said...

Your circles are lovely. I've been going in circles too this month.

Quilter Kathy said...

What a fun project to enjoy working on in such a busy week!

Ivani said...

I am anxious to know what will be the color for February. Looking forward. Beautiful circles, they remimd me some planets.

Ellen said...

Your circles look great and I am glad you were able to find a bit of time to work on them.

Kate said...

Very fun circles. Oh I used to hate the single parent gigs. Now that Drama Teen can drive, it's not so bad.

Katie Z. said...

I'll admit I'm ready for the new color, so I can plan next month's sewing. In the meantime, I lost my winter hat and am crocheting a new one!

Kathy's A Quilter said...

ummm, while visions of chocolate dance in my head!!! Those circles look great.

Dasha said...

You've given the game away Angela! LOL

Delighted Hands said...

Excellent progress on these circle blocks...You've fussy cut them just right!

Keitha Graham said...

I am always amazed at how much you accomplish in a day!

beaquilter said...

you are such a tease! :P

Jennie in GA said...

A great bunch of circles! Errands can really eat up your time.