Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Wrap up

There are just two more circles to applique down for the January block of my leap year quilt.  So handy that February will start on a Monday.  There is something nice about a new week and a new month at the same time.
The circle and the binding to this postage stamp quilt should be plenty to keep my hands busy during Downton Abbey tonight.  First though, Sydney is out of shorts that fit and I promised her we could go shopping today.  She is almost as tall as Ryan and her feet are already bigger than Anna's.  They do grow up so fast.
Be sure to keep scrolling down to the last post to enter the February fabric giveaway.

14 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I like seeing all your January circles together - love the little pops of yellow with all the beautiful blues.

Kate said...

Very fun circle blocks. I've enjoyed seeing all the different versions of this quilt project. They do grow up so fast don't they. I'm committed to a grocery store run this afternoon so DT can make an angel food cake from scratch.

Lesley said...

Love your circles! I also love Downton Abbey but I always tape it and watch it early Monday morning...one of my favorite shows! Enjoy!

Lesley said...

Forgot to say how gorgeous your postage stamp quilt is too! Stunning!

Delighted Hands said...

These are happy blues not sad ones! Nice work!

margaret said...

your circle project has worked so well good for you keeping u with it, not easy to do a block a day especially as you have the whole year to do and an extra day this year too! Quilt looks super

VivJM said...

Love your January circles!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Pretty postage stamp and January circles :)

Quilting Babcia said...

I love your January circles, they remind me of a day at the beach.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Super circles. I love the different sizes.

audrey said...

Your circles look wonderful! Great to see you blend your monthly scrap colors with the circles. So efficient.:)

tella-toys said...

A little sad . But very pretty.

Iherba said...

Hola!!!! que bonitos tus bloques, el color azul destaca sobre todos y quedan muy armonioso. Un saludo

Paulette said...

What a pretty batch of circles for January! Love your colorful quilt as well!