Saturday, January 19, 2019

ScrapHappy Saturday #3

 I've got a few string blocks to add to the growing collection of red this week.  One more sprout block and few donut 16 patches that I found while clearing out a bin.  I need to frame my Tiny Tuesday blocks so that I can add those as well. 

 First, I need to start on a shirt pillow that I promised to make for a work friend who's husband passed away this summer.  She wants to send it with her youngest daughter who is returning to college next week. 

I hope you had time on Tuesday to check out our third Tiny Tuesday block.  It is available as a blog post or as a PDF.  It is a straight set block.  Directions for that are here and here.
Let us know about your plans and progress as the red month moves closer to the end.  The linky tool is below,
    An InLinkz Link-up
   

4 comments:

Cathy said...

That’s really sweet of you to make that pillow for a friend. I’m sure they’ll cherish it! I’m enjoying watching the Tiny Tuesday blocks. I know I’ll eventually regret not participating, but my plate was filled.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You've got lots of pretty red blocks on your wall there! A pillow with your friend's shirts is a great idea - not too huge and overwhelming, but good memories just the same.

NayGoof said...

Could you please tell me the name & designer of the fabric you used for your red cat block? Thanks, Rene'e ❤

Jennifer said...

i had a *small brainstorm* for a block for Tiny Tuesday. do you still have spots left for a submission? let me knwo some months/dates to pick from- hopefully not too soon- still need to line up my ducks...

(djcap8 at frontiernet dot net)