Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Tiny Tuesday #8


Our guest designer today is Mari from Academic Quilter.  You probably remember her from last year's Squared Away sampler.  Today she has made a lovely tiny yellow flower block for us all to enjoy.  Here is a link to the PDF file for those who are saving the patterns.  This one is to be set on the diagonal.  I've mostly finished updated the RSC19 Sampler tab if you are looking for all the blocks in one place.  I just need to make the PDF files for the past two weeks and update those last couple of links.  

5 comments:

Jo said...

It's a lovely happy. Lock. I will enjoy making this one.

Jo said...

Oops
HAPPY BLOCK

Angie said...

Oooh - lots of pieces! This should be fun!

Birthe Marie said...

What a lovely block! :-)

Ellen said...

Cute block! I sure wish I was participating but I just can't right now - maybe later. :)