Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tiny Tuesday #25 - Basket Block

 First print out the template for the basket block from the PDF pattern
 You may either print the template on regular paper and then copy it onto freezer paper, or if you are industrious, you can run the freezer paper through your printer and save a step.
 Iron the freezer paper onto your blue fabric and trim, leaving a quarter inch seam allowance.  You can no use the applique method of your choice to prepare the basket and handle.
 Sew the prepared applique pieces onto a square of background fabric just slightly larger than 5 inches.

This block is meant to be set straight in the finished quilt.  A PDF file is available.


2 comments:

Debi said...

I love the tiny basket! I have been looking for an applique basket pattern and your pattern is perfect. Looks like some tiny baskets are in my future along with those microspools. Thanks!

QuiltGranma said...

thank you for that pattern! I too have been looking for it! Will help keep me busy doing something when I go visit family perhaps.