I am getting so much closer to being fully functional in the sewing department! I've got the basic necessities set up. As for the rest, the official movers are coming next Thursday.
We got a bit carried away with the refinishing of floors after I experimented a bit and realized I could lay down a new layer of polyurethane without completely removing the old. So here is the master bedroom with newly shiny floors.
Here is the family room which was just finishes yesterday. Now we need to try not walking on the floors too much until the movers show up next week. We decided NOT to do the floors in my sewing room yet, so that is where I am sure to be spending some time today.