Sunday, April 15, 2018

PDF posted


I finally got around to PDFing the block for the squared away sampler.  Sorry for the delay.  I'm such a slacker!  Yesterday we painted the walls of the garage and today we painted the floor and I ache in places I didn't know that I had.  Go to the RSC 18 tab for a complete list of links.  The original directions are posted here.  The PDF version is here.  Now I'm off to make some cupcakes that I promised for the last Academic Team practice tomorrow night.  Then I have to find that test I brought home to grade this weekend.  I hadn't thought about since Friday afternoon, but I'm sure its hiding somewhere.  One month and two days until graduation.  Not that anyone is counting down of course.  

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

With all you do, believe me, you are no slacker !!!! Wish I had your energy :-) Thank you for all you do

Kate said...

Thank you for the pdf file. You definitely do not classify as a slacker. Enjoy the end of year madness, which will be just a tad bit crazier with a graduation there at the end.