Saturday, April 28, 2018

ScrapHappy Saturday


April is almost over.  I hope that you are all making better progress on your yellow scraps than I am.  The month has zoomed by!  I'm not sure that May or June will be much better, but I have high hopes for a calm July.  Until then, thanks for sharing all your projects, it is much more fun to read than the 320 essays I just finished yesterday. 
Today is actually unscheduled, which means I'm off to finish this t-shirt quilt in time for graduation.  Borders are next on the list. 


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

9 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

T-shirt quilts are always a big job! I guess that means it's a good thing there's a definite deadline for them. Enjoy your Saturday,Angela! Thanks for hosting us!

Karen said...

Your T-shirt quilt awesome. I have made one for graduation and I am working on the second one. Not my favorite thing to do.

Kate said...

Congrats on finishing the essays. I have to edit technical papers for my job, reading that many essays takes stamina! Hope you get the opportunity to finish off the T-shirt quilt today.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Beautiful T-shirt quilt! And yes, this month went I don't know where, just smelt like ice cream on summer ;)

Katie Z. said...

July is a long time away! I hoe you’re able to catch a little breather sometime soon.

Thank you for making the time to manage the linkup every weekend!

gayle said...

The last couple of months have just flown by, haven't they? Seems like we skipped a bunch of days along the way...

Edith said...

I can't imagine reading 320 essays (and still be sane). The T-shirt quilt will be a great grad gift.

cocoya said...

Congrats on finishing the essays. I have to edit technical papers for my job, reading that many essays takes stamina! Hope you get the opportunity to finish off the T-shirt quilt today.
Genting Crown

The Joyful Quilter said...

The T-Quilt is coming along nicely. Progress on YELLOW sewing? Not SEW much!!