Saturday, February 17, 2024

ScrapHappy Saturday - Red Week 3

3 weeks into red and I have not sewn much yet.  Sampler blocks were ready a while ago.  I have plus blocks cut and ready for leaders and enders.  I found a stack of orphan bullseye and HST blocks to use for something.  I squared up a bunch of random red crumb fabric.   Those will turn into sawtooth stars.  Everything is ready to go though, so the sewing should start this afternoon. 



 It is still sunny and bright right now and the rain is supposed to roll in around noon.  Low tide is 8:04, which means if I get out right now I can have beach with no rain.  Then when it gets stormy, I can be safely inside making some stars and plus blocks.  I hope that you have wonderful weekend plans.  Please share with us all using the linky tool below.


5 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You have a design wall full of red fun there! I always enjoy your sunrise photos, too. Have a great Saturday, Angela!

Kate said...

Hope you got out before the rain. Enjoy your stitching time this afternoon.

Chantal said...

Your HST Star blocks look way better than mine. Do you press the seams open? I'm having a hard time getting the points to align. Enjoy a red week! ;^)

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your design wall looks lovely dressed in RED, Angela. Enjoy your afternoon of scrappy sewing! I hope to do a bit of that, as well.

julieQ said...

Lots of lovely rainbow blocks here!!