Saturday, May 4, 2024

Its May!

 A brand new month always means a brand new color at RSC. I have so many pink scraps.  I really thought they were getting under control .  

I thought that using so many pinks in the back of my last quilt would help.  Instead it just moved the fabric from yardage to scraps.  
The big even this weekend was Anna's engagement party.  Jordan reenacted their first date and sailed them to the same beach where they sailed the first time they met. Anna's friend Lily was hiding in the bushes to take photos.  Those will be fun to see!  The wedding is planned for May of 2026, so no rush.  
I hope you have plenty of time to start digging into Pink this weekend.  I sure have a lot to play with, I hope you do to. 





9 comments:

Deb A said...

Congratulations to Anna! Enjoy your weekend.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Congratulations to Anna - that is exciting news! Have fun playing with those pretty pinks, too!

Sara said...

Congrats to the newly engaged couple!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

What a wonderful pile of pink scraps! I'm sure they'll be made into amazing quilt blocks. Maybe part of a wedding quilt lol?

Deb said...

congrats on the engagement! So wonderful!
New adventures await!

Kate said...

Congratulations to Anna and Jordan on their engagement. Enjoy playing with pink.

starflash quilts said...

That's a lovely pile of pink possibility!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Enjoy the engagement party and hope you will find time for some PINK sewing, Angela. Congratulations to Anna and Jordan!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Congrats on the Engangement!! what a fun way to ask her!!
And yay for pink!! I had some out so I was happy that was the color!!