Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Have Inspiration!

Well, I wasn't feeling inspired by any of the choices so far on sashing the ScrapHappy blocks, but I was going to let it simmer.  When I got home from work today there was a nice e-mail from Marlene at Kissed Quilts who had seen a cute quilt at SewCraftyJess.  Go check it out, it is  absolutely perfect!  I'll see if it is an official pattern somewhere but if not I think I can figure something out that will be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.  Maybe not today, I have school work to take care of, but very soon.  Did I mention yet that this is a four day school week and I am planning to sew away the day on Friday.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

That quilt that Jess made is gorgeous, isn't it? Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

An offset Garden Fence, You can do it, and they chain piece together very quickly too.

Ellen said...

Love the Garden Fence quilt in the offset design. I think you have found a wonderful design idea.