Saturday, November 12, 2011

Scraphappy Saturday in Wrap-up Mode

Yesterday was a day off school!!! The kids didn't need much in the way of looking after so I was able to spend a big part of the day in the sewing room. The scraphappy squares are almost done and I will put a photo up as soon as my computer comes home again. The whole gang is off at an all day Lego tournament, leaving me rattling around he house alone. I wonder what I will do? Use the linky below To share you scrappy accomplishments.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh I FORGOT you had the day off. No wonder so much lovely eye-candy was shared in the last post.
Your idea of blue or green as the sashing was intriguing, but quite honestly, I LOVE the gray!

Jan Maree said...

I wish we had had lego tournaments to participate in when my kids were little - they would have LOVED it! I am working on a D9P brown quilt this month. Not my colours but a gift and the recipient loves the colours I am using and that is what counts.

Lynne said...

Wednesday and Thursday were lovely brown days - nineteen blocks in all!

Ellen said...

I've been sewing away!