Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Tiny Tuesday - Blazing Star

 This is Midget Block 90, it is called Blazing Star and was paper pieced in 8 easy sections.  Easy enough as soon as I got the colors figured out.  I must have some spatial deficit that makes orienting things properly difficult.  I like the colors in this one.  The back ground is actually a pale yellow, though it looks cream in the photo
Lizzie is getting used to posing with quilt blocks.  At least some members of my family are trainable. Although I am writing this post on October 7, it isn't scheduled to go live until Christmas day.  So lucky that Christmas is on a Tuesday this year.  I am hoping that by now I will be done with all the Midgets.  Did it happen?  Time will tell.  In any case, Merry Christmas to everyone.  

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Another lovely block!

Ellen said...

I like your block too!

Ellen said...

I like your block too!

Kate said...

Very pretty. I really like the subtle coloring on this one.

Deb A said...

Love the colors. It came out great! Two more posts and then a reveal?

Andee said...

LOL..so you do these up WAY ahead of time! Smart gal!