Saturday, December 28, 2013

Last ScrapHappy Saturday of 2013!

What a long strange year it has been.  So many of you have sewed up lots of rainbow colored scrap blocks and some have even turned them into quilts.  2014 promises to be a new chance to control the scraps and turn them into beautiful and functional finished projects.  Next Saturday will be all about starting the year off with a huge color in most peoples scrap basket -- blue.  Trying to stay away from the aqua and the lighter shades we will all start the year off with bright blue. 

For now though, are you still fnishing off for 2013?  Feel free to post your last of the old year projects.  If you are looking ahead to the new year, we would all love to see what you have planned for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 204.  Just add a link to your post below so we can all see what you have in the works.  If you can include a link back to this blog that would even be better. 


1.
2.
3.
You're next!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets
If you are participating in Scraphappy Saturday, enter your name and URL in the form below and press Next to add your thumbnail.
Your name: 
Your URL: 
Please leave a comment after linking... Thank you!
Click here for Mister Linky's name/URL cookie removal tool.


16 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

All my RSC13 blocks have gone on to Sarah's group and they are being put to great use. I look forward to 2014 as the year of string blocks which I will pass on again.

Kate said...

Thanks for hosting the Rainbow Scrap challenge again next year. I'm going to go dig out my blue scraps this afternoon so I'm all ready to start.

Sheila said...

I'm happy you are hosting the RSC another year : ) Unfortunately I have been so busy with last minute Christmas sewing and family responsibilities, I haven't been able to work with my 2013 rainbow blocks. This month I decided to continue making RSC blocks in 2014 to add to what I have for some colorful, fun quilts. I love blue. January 2014 is going to be a fun month.

Kat Scribner said...

I have shared my Pinterest page of RSC14 contenders in my blog post today. So many choice, sew many scraps, may we 'press on' in 2014! (grin)

Jeanne said...

I can't wait to get started on my 2014 blocks ... as soon as my kids go home and I can get back into my sewing room :)
Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I've been following your RSC for a few months now and would love to join in. Please add me to the list. Can't wait to get started!!!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

OK... I will start thinking blue!

Lynne said...

That is one amazing rainbow log cabin quilt.

Julie in GA said...

I am so glad you are continuing to host the RSC. I am always inspired by all the quilts everyone shows. Now I just need to decide on my project for 2014!

Jamie Janow Elfert said...

Now that the Christmas projects are behind me, I am busy finishing up my 2013 Rainbow Tops. Looking back, I cannot believe how much I was able to finish. Again, thank you for hosting this fun challenge. See ya next year!!!

Karen said...

I am so looking forward to another year of rainbow challenge. Thank you for hosting it again this coming year.

Devon said...

Great fun this year... Even though it was sporadic! ... (Sorry for the double link... It was giving me trouble.)

Devon said...

Oh... And my son's comment was "look at all the fabrics!" Then he proceeded to point out the ones from his quilt. He is three... I didn't know he knew the word "fabrics"!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to joining in 2014; my scraps are partially sorted. I can find blue.

Angela Smith said...

I finally finish my rsc13 top and now have it posted. Thank you for the encouragement to do this challenge.
Happy quilting from Arkansas.

pinsandneedles said...

Finally finished my quilt from the 2013 Rainbow Scrap Challenge! Thanks!