Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Shout Out

I had a question about how to make a button.  I really am not an expert, but I found a nice "Grab my Button" code generator here: http://www.mycoolrealm.com/sandbox/gbgen/
After using Picasa to put some letters on top of a picture, I posted the picture on a blog post so that it would have a url. The code generator worked great and made quick work of making the html code that then pasted into an html generator on blogger.  It might work differently if you are not on blogger, I am not an expert by any measure though, so If I can do it, you surely can too.


4 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

PERFECT TIMING!! I was having a heck of a time yesterday trying to add a new button to my blog and was going to ask you for help. This post had EXACTLY the information that I needed - THANK YOU!! I'm giving you a big Shout Out tomorrow on my blog - THANKS, AGAIN!! - ;))

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

hey nice post mehn. I love your style of blogging here. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog titled How To Get A Girl That’s Playing Hard To Get .
keep up the good work.

Regards

Teresa in Music City said...

Thanks for the advice Angela - I've been wanting to make a button for some time now and had no idea how to go about it :*) Now if I can just find the time LOL!!!

Kate said...

I always forget how to make a button since I do it so infrequently. Thanks for sharing.