Wednesday, July 15, 2015

More Binding Time


 I had just enough time between dropping Ryan off this morning at Mr. Science camp and picking Anna up from Lacrosse camp to get the binding on Miranda's T-Shirt quilt.
I went with the green and yellow stripe, and I really think that I am going to love it
The backing fabric that Miranda picked out is so bright and happy, especially with the extra little bit of green.  
No time to chat, I'm off to get Anna and she wants to stop at Joann's for some clay for her own craft project.  I don't need anything, but it is always fun to see what is on sale.  

6 comments:

gayle said...

Love that binding!
And look at you go! By the time summer is over, back-to-school is going to feel like a vacation...

Deb A said...

Great job on another quilt to the almost finished stage! I really need to pull a top and get it pinned for quilting.... but this afternoon is set aside for really cleaning the house. It has been neglected for far too long.

The Joyful Quilter said...

It's really coming together. Way to use EVERY available moment!!

Kate said...

Congrats on the T-shirt quilt finish. It turned out beautifully!

Delighted Hands said...

Lovely! Nice to labor away and see it all come together!

Kalicocreations said...

The binding just makes that quilt pop!

Terry